Name of Post: NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 06-01-2023
Description: National Testing Agency (NTA) has given a notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in Dec 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1100/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender: Rs. 275/-
- Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card / UPI
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-12-2022 from 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes): 18-01-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 19 to 20-01-2023 up to 11:50 PM
- Intimation of Cities of exam centres: First week of the February 2023
- Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: Second week of the February 2023
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours), No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm & Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
- Exam Centre, Date and Shift: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from Interested candidates: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: To be announced later on website
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- For JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.02.2023.
- For Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should Possess Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
FAQs regarding NTA UGC NET Dec 2022
1. What is the last date to apply online for NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 is 17-01-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
3. What is the selection process for NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 ?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination and Interview Process.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 ?
Ans: Maximum Age for JRF is 30 Years & For LS/ Assistant Professorship is Nil