Name of Post: CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 15-07-2022
Description: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has given a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ General-EWS Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 11-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2022 up to 05: 00 PM
- Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee: 10-08-2022 upto 11:50 pm
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Online only: 12 to 16-08-2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be Announced later Through Website
- Date of Examination: will be Announced on NTA Website
- Timing of Examination: will be Announced on NTA Websit
- Centre, Date and Shift of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination: As mentioned on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced later on website
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- For JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
FAQs regarding CSIR UGC NET 2022
1. What is the last date to apply online for CSIR UGC NET 2022?
Ans: Last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2022 is 10-08-2022
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For CSIR UGC NET 2022?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
3. What is the selection process for CSIR UGC NET 2022?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination and Interview Process.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2022?
Ans: Maximum Age for JRF is 28 Years & For LS/ Assistant Professorship is Nil