Name of Post: NTA UGC NET Dec Online Form 2023
Post Date: 03-10-2023
Description: National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in December 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ Unreserved: Rs. 1150/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (NCL)/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender: Rs. 325/-
- Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card / UPI
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-12-2022 from 05:00 PM
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-10-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment Modes): 29-10-2023 up to 11:50 PM
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 30 to 31-10-2023 up to 11:50 PM
- Exam Date: 06-12-2023 to 22-12-2023
- Intimation of Cities of exam centres: To be Intimated Later
- Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate from NTA Website: To be Intimated Later
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours), No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Timing of Examination: First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm & Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
- Exam Centre, Date and Shift: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Provisional Answer Keys on the Website for inviting challenge(s) from Interested candidates: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: 10-01-2024
- For JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.12.2023.
- For Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should Possess Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
FAQs regarding NTA UGC NET Dec 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 is 28-10-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI
3. What is the selection process for NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 ?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination and Interview Process.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 ?
Ans: Maximum Age for JRF is 30 Years & Assistant Professor there is no age limit.