Name of Post: UPSC CDS (II) 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 25-05-2023
Total Vacancy: 349
Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-06-2023
- Correction Date for Online Application: 07 to 13-06-2023 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Exam: 03-09-2023
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: Before Exam
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
FAQs regarding UPSC CDS (II) 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC CDS (II) 2023?
Ans: Last date to apply for UPSC CDS (II) 2023 is 06-06-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For UPSC CDS (II) 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Bank
3. What is the selection process for UPSC CDS (II) 2023?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for UPSC CDS (II) 2023?
Ans: The Maximum Age Limit for UPSC CDS (II) 2023 is 24 Years.