Name of Post: CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 13-03-2023
Description: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has given a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS) December 2022/ June 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- For General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 275/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 10-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee: 10-04-2023 upto 11:50 pm
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Online only: 12 to 18-04-2023
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be announced later through website
- Date of Examination Schedule: 06 to 08-06-2023
- Timing of Examination: will be Announced on NTA Website
- Centre, Date and Shift of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination: As mentioned on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys: To be announced later on website
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: To be announced later on website
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- For JRF: Maximum 28 years
- For LS/ Assistant Professorship: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/General-EWS; 50% (without rounding off) marks for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.E./ B.S./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates areeligibleto apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligibleforLectureship/Assistant professor. B.Sc. (Hons.) final year/Result awaited candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For More Details Please Refer the Notification.
FAQs regarding CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2022 is 10-04-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking/ UPI/ Wallet
3. What is the selection process for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 ?
Ans:The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination and Interview Process.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2022/ June 2023 ?
Ans: Maximum Age for JRF is 28 Years & For LS/ Assistant Professorship is Nil