Name of Post: UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 21-04-2023
Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification to conducting the Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023 till 18:00 Hrs
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 10 to 16-05-2023
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 08-05-2023 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 09-05-2023 till 18:00 Hrs
- Date for Examination: 23-06-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For IES: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).
- For ISS: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
- For More Details Refer Notification.
FAQs regarding UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 09-05-2023 till 18:00 Hrs
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 ?
Ans: There is Application Fee For Others: Rs. 200/-, For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
3. What is the selection process for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 ?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023 ?
Ans: There is 30 Maximum Age Limit for UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2023.