Name of Post: UPSC CDS (I) 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 22-12-2022
Total Vacancy: 341
Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of Any Bank.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2023 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 09-01-2023 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 10-01-2023 till 06:00 PM
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2023 to 24-01-2023 till 6:00 pm
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- For More Details Refer Notification.
FAQs regarding UPSC CDS (I) 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC CDS (I) 2023?
Ans: Last date to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2023 is 10-01-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For UPSC CDS (I) 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Bank
3. What is the selection process for UPSC CDS (I) 2023?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2023?
Ans: The Maximum Age Limit for UPSC CDS (I) 2023 is 24 Years.