Name of Post: UPSC CDS Exam (I) Online Form 2020
Post Date: 29-10-2020
Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2020 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16-11-2020 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 17-11-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 24-11-2020 to 30-11-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1998 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 26
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (Men): 170
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (Women): 17
√ Part I
√ Part II
FAQs regarding UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2021
1. How many vacancies are in UPSC CDS (I) 2021?
Ans: Total 345 Posts are notified in UPSC CDS (I) 2021
2. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC CDS (I) 2021?
Ans: Last date to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2021 is 17-11-2020 till 06:00 PM
3. How to Pay Exam Fee For UPSC CDS (I) 2021 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid through Online net banking mode.
5. What is the Eligibility to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2021?
Ans: Candidates should possess Any Degree, Degree (Engg.).
6. What is the Minimum Age to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2021?
Ans: The Minimum Age to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2021 is 20 Years.