Name of Post: TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 16-01-2023
Description: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Road Inspector in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department on Direct Recruitment Basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card
- Date of Notification: 13-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: From 16-02-2023 from 12:01 AM to 18-02-2023 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Paper I Written Exam – Subject paper (ITI Standard) Draughtsman (Civil): 07-05-2023 at 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Date of Paper II Written Exam – PART A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) & PART B-General Studies (ITI Standard): 07-05-2023 at 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Candidates Must possess an ITI Certificate in Civil Draughtsmenship from a Government recognized institute.
- For More Qualification Details Refer Notification.
FAQs regarding TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form
1. What is the last date to apply online for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form?
Ans: Last date to apply for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 11-02-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through NET Banking or Debit/ Credit Card
3. What is the selection process for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Online Form?
Ans: There is 37 Maximum Age Limit for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023.