Name of the Post: SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 10-05-2023
Total Vacancy: 1600
Description: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2023 for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08-06-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10-06-2023 23:00 Hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 11-06-2023
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12-06-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction and online payment of Correction Charges: 14–06–2023 to 15–06–2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier–I (Computer Based Examination) : Aug, 2023
- Schedule of Tier–II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2023)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
FAQs regarding Recruitment SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023
1. How many vacancy are in SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 ?
Ans: Total 1600 Vacancy in SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023
2. What is the last date to apply online for SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 ?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 08-06-2023
3.What is the Eligibility to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 ?
Ans:10+2/ 12th Class
4. What is the Minimum Age Limit for SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 ?
Ans: 18 Years
5. What is the Fee for SSC CHSL (10+2) 2023 ?
Ans: Rs. 100/- for Other & No Fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates.