Name of the Post: SBI PO Online Form 2023
Post Date: 07-09-2023
Total Vacancy: 2000
Brief Information: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has Announced notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 07-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-09-2023
- Dates for Download of Online Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 02nd Week October 2023 on wards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: November/December 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: November/December 2023
- Dates for Phase II: Online Main Examination: December 2023/ January 2024
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: December 2023/ January 2024
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: January/ February 2024
- Date for Phase–III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercise: January/ February 2024
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2024
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st week of October 2023 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 2nd Week of October 2023 Onwards
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2002 and not earlier than 02-04-1993 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Probationary Officer (GEN): 810
- Probationary Officer (OBC): 540
- Probationary Officer (SC): 300
- Probationary Officer (ST): 150
- Probationary Officer (EWS): 200
FAQs regarding Recruitment SBI PO Recruitment 2023
1. How many vacancy are in SBI PO Recruitment ?
Ans: Total 2000 Vacancy in SBI PO Recruitment 2023
2. What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 27-09-2023.
3.What is the Eligibility to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Any Degree.
4. What is the Minimum Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 21 Years
5. What is the Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Rs. 750/- for General, EWC, OBC & No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates