Name of the Post: SBI PO Online Form 2020
Post Date: 17-11-2020
Total Vacancy: 2000
Description: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online (Including Editing/ Modification) & Payment of Fee:14-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-12-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application:19-12-2020
- Date for Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination:3rd Week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 31-12 & 02, 04, 05-01-2021
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary:3rd Week of Jan 2021
- Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 3rd Week of Jan 2021 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Mains: 29-01-2021
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main:3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview:3rd/ 4th Week of Feb 2021
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
- Date for Declaration of Final Result:Last week of March 2021
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2020)
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges:
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification
Category wise Vacancy Details:
- General: 810
- OBC: 540
- SC: 300
- ST: 150
- EWS: 200
FAQs regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2020
1. How many vacancy are in SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Total 2000 Vacancy in SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
2. What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 04-12-2020.
3. How to Pay Exam Fee For SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Exam Fee can be paid through Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)
4. What is the selection process for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Candidates will be selected based on the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Group Exercises & Interview
5.What is the Eligibility to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans: Any Degree.