Name of Post: MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II Online Form 2023
Post Date: 13-07-2023
Description: Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has announced notification for the recruitment of Health Inspector Grade-II vacancy for direct recruitment on temporary basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For SC/ SCA/ ST / DAP (PH): Rs. 300/-
- For Others: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online Mode (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet)
- Date of Notification: 11-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-07-2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for all categories: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit Differently Abled Person: 42 Years
- Maximum Age Limit Ex-Servicemen: 50 Years
- Maximum Age Limit SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC: No Maximum Age Limit
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For More Details Refer the Notification
- Candidates should possess plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology/ Tamil Language as a subject in S.S.L.C Level/ Two years Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course/ Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
FAQs regarding MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II 2023?
Ans: Last Date to apply for 31-07-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Online by Using Debit/ Credit Card/ Mobile Wallet.
3. What is the Minimum Age to apply for MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II 2023 ?
Ans: 50 Years
What is the Minimum Qualification to Apply for MRB, TN Health Inspector Grade-II 2023 ?