Name of the Post: MPPEB Group IV Online Form 2022
Post Date: 07-03-2023
Total Vacancy: 2716+331=3047
Description: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Stenotypist, Asst Grade-3, Group-4, Stenographer & Other Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply online.
- For UR General : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- For Backlog: Nill
- MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 06-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2023
- Last Date for Application Modify Option: 25-03-2023
- New Date for Exam: 02-07-2023
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Others: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ST/OBC: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Posses Higher Secondary, Diploma (Relevant discipline)
FAQs regarding MPPEB Group-4 Exam 2022
1. How many vacancy are in MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022 ?
Ans: Total 3047 Vacancy in MPPEB Group-4 Exam 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for MPPEB Group-4 Exam 2022. ?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 20-03-2023
3. How much is the Exam Fee for UR Category ?
Ans: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
4.What is the Eligibility to apply for MPPEB Group-4 Exam 2022 ?
Ans: Higher Secondary, Diploma (Relevant discipline)
5. What is the Minimum Age Limit for MPPEB Group-4 Exam 2022 ?
Ans: 18 Years.