Name of the Post: MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 23-11-2022
Total Vacancy: 3555
Description: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has given a notification for Conducting the Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
- For UR: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of MP State: Rs. 250/-
- For Backlog: Nill
- MP Portal Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Register Citizen User Charges: Rs. 20/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Correction of Errors: 05-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2023
- Last Date for Correction of Errors: 24-01-2023
- Date for Exam: 15-03-2023
Age Limit as on 01-01-2023
- Minimum Age Limit for Other: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Others: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST/ PWD/ City Soldier/ Disabled/ Women Candidates: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
- Candidate Should Posses ITI, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)
√ Available on 05-01-2023
FAQs regarding MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022
1. How many vacancy are in MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022 ?
Ans: Total 3555 Vacancy in MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022.
2. What is the last date to apply online for MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022 ?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 19-01-2023
3. How much is the Exam Fee for UR Category ?
Ans: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
4.What is the Eligibility to apply for Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022 ?
Ans: ITI, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)
5. What is the Minimum Age Limit for Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Exam 2022 ?
Ans: 18 Years.