Name of the Post: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Online Form 2021
Post Date: 19-12-2020
Total Vacancy: 2000
Description: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Executive Examination 2020. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General, EWS & OBC (Male): Rs. 600/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + Recruitment Processing Charge Rs. 500/-)
- For SC/ ST, Female & Ex Serviceman: Rs. 500/- (Recruitment Processing Charge Rs. 500/-)
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 09-01-2021 up to 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 12-01-2021 Banking Hours
Age Limit as on 09-01-2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduation
Category wise Vacancy Details:
Asst Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Gr II/ Executive
- UR: 989
- EWS: 113
- OBC: 417
- SC: 360
- ST: 121
FAQs regarding Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021
1. How many vacancy are in Intelligence Bureau ACIO
Ans: Total 2000 Vacancy in Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment.
2. What is the last date to apply online for Intelligence Bureau ACIO?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 09-01-2021
3. How to much Exam Fee For Intelligence Bureau ACIO for General Category?
Ans: Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- for General Category.
4.What is the Eligibility to apply for Intelligence Bureau ACIO?
Ans: Any Degree
5. What is the selection process for Intelligence Bureau ACIO?
Ans: Tier I (Objective), Tier II (Descriptive) & Tier III (Interview)