Name of Post: CTET January Online Form 2024
Post Date: 09-11-2023
Description: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has advertised a notification for Conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) January 2024. Those Candidates who are interested in the Exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ OBC (NCL) (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 1000/-
- For General/ OBC (NCL) (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking)
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-11-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-11-2023 (11:59 PM)
- Final verification of payment of fee by the bank: 28-11-2023
- Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate: 28-11-2023 to 02-12-2023
- Date of Exam: 21-01-2024
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: Two Days before the day of examination
- Date of Declaration of Result: By the end of FEBRUARY 2024 (TENTATIVELY)
- Candidate Should Possess B. Ed. Degree/Diploma in Education/ Elementary Education.
FAQs regarding CTET January 2024
1. What is the last date to apply online for CTET January 2024 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for CTET January 2024 is 23-11-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For CTET January 2024 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking)
3. What is the selection process for CTET January 2024 ?
Ans. The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.