Name of Post:Bank of India Probationary Officer 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 13-02-2023
Description: Bank Of India (BOI) has given a Notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancy in JMGS-I Project. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online..
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-02-2023
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Will be advised separately
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs 850/- (Application Fee+Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Payment Mode: Through online Mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
Age Limit (as on 01-02-2023)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)
- For More Details Refer Notification.
FAQs regarding BOI PO 2023
1. How many vacancies are in BOI PO 2023 ?
Ans: Total 500 Vacancies in BOI PO 2023.
2. What is the last date to apply online for BOI PO 2023?
Ans: Last date to apply for BOI PO 25-02-2023
3. How to Pay Exam Fee For BOI PO 2023?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid through Online net banking mode/ Credit/ Debit.
5. What is the Eligibility to apply for BOI PO 2023?
Ans: Candidates should possess Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline).
6. What is the Minimum Age to apply for BOI PO 2023?
Ans: The Minimum Age to apply for 29 Years.