Name of Post: Assam PSC Combined Competitive (Prelims) Online Form 2020
Post Date: 25-09-2020
Total Vacancy: 331
Brief Information: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Combined Competitive Exam 2020 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications:10-10-2020
- For General/EWS: Rs. 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40/-
- For BPL, PWBD, Women Candidate: Rs. 35.40/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD/ ExSM as per rules
- Candidates Should Possess Any Degree
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade): 121 Posts
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade): 69 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes: 06 Posts
- District Transport Officer: 05 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 18 Posts
- Inspector of Taxes: 27 Posts
- Inspector of Excise: 07 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 33 Posts
- Asst. Employment Officer: 04 Posts
- Sub Registrar: 31 Posts
- Assistant Manager of Industries: 10 Posts
FAQs regarding APSC CCE (Prelims) Recruitment 2020
1.What is the starting date to apply for APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam 2020?
Ans: Starting date to apply for APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam is 10-09-2020.
2. How to Pay the application fee for APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam 2020?
Ans: Application Fee can be paid through Online mode by using MeitY.
3.How many Vacancies are there for APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam 2020?
Ans: There are 331 Posts available under APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam 2020.
4.What is the Eligibility to apply for APSC CCE (Prelims) Exam 2020?
Ans: Candidates with Any Degree can apply.