Name of Post: UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Online Form 2024
Post Date: 21-09-2023
Total Vacancy: 56
Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Announced a notification for the recruitment of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2024. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/-
- Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2023
- Date for Modification Forms: 11-10-2023 to 17-10-2023
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 18-02-2024
- Date for Main Exam: 22-06-2024
- Date of Downloading Prelims Admit Card: Will be Announced later
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2024)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates Should Born on i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January 2003.
- Candidates Should Possess PG (Relevant Discipline)
- For More Qualification Details Refer the Notification
FAQs regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024
1. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 is 10-10-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 ?
Ans: Pay the fee by remitting the money in any Branch of Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
3. What is the selection process for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 ?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 ?
Ans: The Maximum Age Limit for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 is 32 Years.