Name of the Post: OPSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Online Form 2021
Post Date: 22-01-2021
Post Update Date: 15-02-2021
Total Vacancy: 392
Brief Information: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Offline): Any Branch of SBI
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 12-01-2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 22-02-2021 (Extended from 11-02-2021 to 22-02-2021)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02-03-2021 (Extended from 18-02-2021 to 02-03-2021)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must not have been born earlier than 02-01-1988 & not later than 01-01-1999
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor Degree.
- Odisha Administrative Service, Group A – 137 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Group A – 06 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Group A – 104 Posts
- Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B – 08 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group B – 74 Posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B – 63 Posts
Last Date Extended Notice
FAQs regarding Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020
1. How many vacancy are in Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Total 392 Vacancy in Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020.
2. What is the last date to apply online for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 22-02-2021.
3. How much is the Exam Fee for SC/ ST Category ?
Ans: There is no application fee for SC/ ST Category of Odisha.
4.What is the Eligibility to apply for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans: Any Degree
5. What is the Minimum Age Limit for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020 Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans: 21 Years.