Name of the Post: MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Prelims Online Form 2021
Post Date: 30-10-2021
Total Vacancy: 666
Brief Information: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)has given a notification for Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B preliminary Examination 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Open Category: Rs.394/-
- For Reserved Category & Orphans: Rs.294/-
- pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E-Challan.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:29-10-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online & Receipt of Challan: 19-11-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Challan: 20-11-2021
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 26-02-2022
- Age Limit for STI & ASO: 18 to 38 Years
- Age Limit for PSI:19 to 31 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates Should possess Graduation (Relevant Disciplines).
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) : 376
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) : 100
- State Tax Inspector (STI) : 190
FAQs regarding Recruitment of Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
1. How many vacancy are in Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
Ans: Total 666 Vacancies available in Subordinate Services Exam 2021
2. What is the last date to apply online for Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
Ans: Last Date for Apply Online is 19-11-2021.
3.What is the Eligibility to apply for Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
Ans: Graduation (Relevant Disciplines).
4. What is the Minimum Age Limit for Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
Ans: 18 Years
5. What is the Fee for Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2021?
Ans: For Open Category: Rs.394/- & For Reserved Category & Orphans: Rs.294/-