Name of Post: JSSC Excise Constable Online Form 2023
Post Date: 26-05-2023
Total Vacancy: 583
Description: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination (JECCE) 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates for Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 04-07-2023
- Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature: 06-07-2023 to 08-07-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ EWS: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for Women Candidates: 28 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Men & Women): 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates Should Possess Matric/ 10th Class from any recognized board in India.
√ Available on 01-06-2023
FAQs regarding JSSC Excise Constable 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for JSSC Excise Constable 2023 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for JSSC Excise Constable 2023 is 30-06-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For JSSC Excise Constable 2023 ?
Ans: Exam fee can be paid Through Online
3. What is the selection process for JSSC Excise Constable 2023 ?
Ans: The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Minimum Age to apply for JSSC Excise Constable 2023 ?
Ans: 18 Years