Name of Post: DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 24-05-2023
Total Vacancy: 535
Description: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Executive and Junior Executive Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For Executive/ Jr. Executive (UR/OBC–NCL/EWS): Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex–Servicemen/Transgender candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using UPI/Credit Card/Online Net Banking through CCAVENUE Payment Gateway
- Starting Date of Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-05-2023 (16:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 19-06-2023 (23:45 Hrs)
- Dates of opening the “Window” for Application Form Correction: 26-06-2023 at 16:00 Hrs to 30-06-2023 at 23:45 Hrs
- Tentative schedule for 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT): August 2023
- Tentative schedule for 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT): December 2023
- Tentative schedule Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT): March 2024
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Candidates should posses 10th, ITI, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)
FAQs regarding DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023
1. What is the last date to apply online for DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 ?
Ans: Last date to apply for DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 is 19-06-2023
2. How to Pay Exam Fee For DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 ?
Ans: Exam Fee Rs. 1000/-
3. What is the selection process for DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 ?
Ans.The candidates will have to undergo Written Examination.
4. What is the Maximum Age to apply for DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 ?
Ans: Maximum Age Limit for DFCCIL Jr Executive & Executive 2023 is 30 Years.